Friday 1 January 2016

Project IGI 1 I’M Going In

About Project IGI 1 I’M Going In


Project IGI 1 I’M Going In is shooting game, developed and published by Innerloop Studios, Eidos Interactive. Project IGI 1 I’M Going In is one of the most popular game in shooting game category. Its was released for many Platforms and for the windows in December 15, 2000.
What New Here? Downloading Project IGI 1 I’M Going In on checkgames4u is free of cost and full version. You will also get here some of screenshots so you can see what game is this and system requirements also given below. All games uploaded to Pro Mediafire account so you can download direct games without speed limit, no payment.

Project IGI 1 I’M Going In Cover



System Requirements For Project IGI 1 I’M Going In


300MHz Pentium II or equivalent
64MB RAM
DirectX 7.0a compliant 8MB VRAM 3D accelerated video card
DirectX 7.0a compliant sound card
DirectX 7.0a or higher
4X CD-ROM drive
500MB uncompressed hard drive space
Keyboard
Mouse

Project IGI 1 I’M Going In Screen Shorts





How To Download Project IGI 1 I’M Going In

File Size : 231 MB
Password : www.checkgames4u.net